Skip to content
Terms & Conditionscharlieb2017-02-03T12:53:39+00:00
Booking and Payment
- The minimum course length is two weeks.
- The Booking Form must be fully completed.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of total course costs must be paid to us by bank transfer at the time of the Booking Form being submitted. A failure to do this will result in your booking being cancelled for non-payment.
- 3 passport photos, a copy of the student’s passport and a copy of the student’s European Health Card should be sent to Dunmore East English School at the time of booking.
- Fees must be paid by bank transfer to Dunmore East English School’s account.
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing and applies from when it is received by Dunmore East English School.
- In the case that a cancellation is made by a student 28 days or more from start date, a deposit of 10% will be retained.
- In the case that a cancellation is made by a student less than 28 days from the start date, one week’s course fees will be retained.
- No refunds can be given if a course is cancelled by a student after the agreed start date.
- In exceptional cases such as illness or bereavement, course dates may be changed at the discretion of management. Associated fees may apply.
- The maximum class size is 12 students.
- The school will supply students with the necessary classroom materials for their course.
- Students are expected to adhere to our Code of Behaviour which will be on display in each classroom. A serious breach of school rules can result in expulsion. Fees will not be refunded in such instances. Consequent travel costs are the responsibility of the student’s parents/guardian.
Host Family Accommodation
- It is our policy not to place two or more speakers of the same language in a home unless we are specifically requested to do so by the students’ parents.
- All student accommodation is based on room sharing.
- Families may host two students of different nationalities.
- Students with allergies or extra dietary needs should inform us at the time of booking. We may not be able to accommodate special requests once the course has started.
- Students under 15 years should not go out without adult supervision after the evening meal. Students aged 15 or older should be home by fall of darkness unless they are with their host family.
- EU Students must travel with their European Health Insurance Card. A copy of this must be sent to us at the time of booking. We strongly advise that personal travel insurance be taken out also.
- Students are responsible for their own property.
- A fully completed consent form is required for each studen