English & Horse Riding
This course combines 18 hours tuition per week with 3 afternoons of horse riding in the beautiful Irish countryside.
Classes take place from 9.00 – 13.00 each day. Key course elements include:
- 18 hours tuition per week
- Oxford Placement test upon arrival
- Maximum class size of 12 students
- A communicative student-based approach to teaching
- Interactive task-based learning through project work, games and role play
- All classroom material provided
- Weekly progress tests and a detailed final report
The horse riding element of this course is run in conjunction with Pallas Equestrian Centre http:www.pallasequestriancentre.ie
Key course elements include: * 3 afternoons horse riding per week. * Cross country trails and beach hacks. * Fully qualified & experienced instructors * The highest safety standards * All necessary equipment
Students will also attend two afternoon activities, two evening activities and one full day excursion each week.
Prices – English & Horse Riding
Price is inclusive of everything except flights to and from Ireland