This course combines 18 hours tuition per week with a certified course in sailing. If you would like to improve your English and enjoy the thrill of taking to the waves, this course is for you.
Classes take place from 9.00 – 13.00 each day. Key course elements include:
- 18 hours tuition per week
- Oxford Placement test upon arrival
- Maximum class size of 12 students
- A communicative student-based approach to teaching
- Interactive task-based learning through project work, games and role play
- All classroom material provided
- Weekly progress tests and a detailed final report
The sailing element of this course is run in conjunction with Dunmore Adventure, one of Ireland’s leading adventure and water sports providers. Certified courses to suit all levels are available. Key course elements include:
- 10 hours instruction per week in the sailing
- Fully qualified & experienced instructors
- The highest safety standards
- All necessary equipment (including wetsuit, buoyancy aid and boats/kayaks)
- Courses recognized by the Irish Sailing Association
At the end of this course students will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Irish Sailing Association.
Students will also attend one evening activity and one full day excursion each week.
Prices – English & Sailing
Price is inclusive of everything except flights to and from Ireland