English & Multi-Activities
This course combines 18 hours tuition per week with a fun and diverse activity experience. Activity options include water sports, team games, nature walks, cultural visits, social evenings and and relaxation time.
Classes take place from 9.00 – 13.00 each day. Key course elements include:
- Oxford Placement test upon arrival
- Maximum class size of 12 students
- A communicative student-based approach to teaching
- Interactive task-based learning through project work, games and role play
- Weekly progress tests and a detailed final report
- All classroom material provided
Please see our sample Multi-Activity timetable below.
Lessons in horse riding, golf or tennis can be added to the Multi-Activity Programme. Just contact us in advance if you would like us to design a course that suits your own interests. Please note that these lessons are subject to availability and that additional charges may apply.
Sample Multi-Activity Timetable
This activity timetable is a sample only and is subject to change
Prices – English & Multi-Activities
2 weeks: €1,995
3 weeks: €2,760
4 weeks: €3,200
Price is inclusive of everything except flights to and from Ireland